Each year, the University of Georgia SNPhA chapter not only takes part in, but also hosts various of events throughout the fall and spring semesters. These events include: a PCAT review for pre-Pharmacy students, participation in Dawgtoberfest and Multicultural Health Fair with hypertension and chronic kidney disease booths (both of which promote health education to the Athens, Georgia area), the annual AIDS Walk/Run events held in Athens and other events geared towards developing leadership skills and professionalism. Along with community service, UGA SNPhA also plans social events to encourage students’ personal and professional growth and development.
Our chapter meets monthly after school to plan events. If you are interested in joining UGA SNPhA or if you have questions, email Chapter President, Stella Hur, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Pay national dues online at www.snpha.org/membership (website not currently available)
- Name of School: University of Georgia
- Chapter President: Stella Hur
- Chapter Advisor: Deborah Elder
- Payment Option: $35 for Rx Students or $30 for Pre-Rx student (Optional)
Step 2: Email receipt of payment to Rigo Segovia (email@example.com)
Step 3: Pay $15 local dues to Rigo Segovia
- Fill out Membership Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU70WBBHXGK9kGNiOuBEWtDmuzvjUux2fe6o9Pwar9YCjPdw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Local dues can be placed in Locker 39 or pay to @UGASNPhA through Venmo